Acorn 180 Curved Stairlift
All Acorn 180 Curved Stairlifts come with all of the comfort and safety features that you would expect from Acorn Stairlifts.
As comfortable and reliable as the Acorn 120 stairlift, the Acorn 180 stairlift is designed for more complex staircases. Whether your stairs are straight, or have a turn, the Acorn 180 stairlift will fit your needs.
With a wrap around feature at the bottom of your stairs, the Acorn 180 stairlift can be completely moved away from the entrance of the staircase, allowing others to easily use the stairs as normal. The Acorn 180 stairlift even has the ability to travel down a hallway. This feature can allow a shorter transfer distance between the stairlift and your bedroom.
- Fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Fold-away design
- Distinctive modular rail system
- Automatic speed adjustment to ensure seamless performance
Acorn 180 Stairlift Features and Benefits Include:
- Padded seat and backrest: Ensures that the stairlift gives you the most comfortable ride possible.
- Directional paddle switch: Easy to operate, even by users with limited dexterity.
- Diagnostic digital display: Displays the status of the stairlift.
- Folding arms, seat and footrest: Foldaway design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Seatbelt: A standard feature for added security.
- Remote controls: Comes with 2 handsets, which allow the user to ‘call’ or ‘send’ the stairlift up and down the staircase.
- Fast, no mess installation: The Acorn 180 stairlift attaches quickly and easily to your staircase, not your walls, so there is no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Modular Rail System: Enables fast installation time
- Lockable on/off switch: Allows the user to prevent others from using the stairlift.
- Safety sensors: Safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stairlift if an obstruction is detected.
Powered Hinged Rail
Acorn 180 Curved Stairlift Technical Specification
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 – European safety standard – ‘Specification for powered stairlifts’.
- CE mark – Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards – ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||25.25|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||13.25|
|E||Width of footrest||14.75|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second – No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Track||Modular rail, extruded aluminium|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|